STEP 1 - APPLY
If you’re submitting your application using the PDF Application Form, don’t forget to sign the written agreement terms and conditions on the application form. Your enrolment won’t be processed until all the documentation is received.
STEP 2 - RECEIVE OFFER
If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Offer and quotes from Royal Gateway which includes:
- Course/s you have been Offered a Place
- Orientation Start date and time
- Course Start date
- Course End date
- Quote detailing fees payable
STEP 3 - ACCEPT OFFER
- Sign the offer letter and send it back to us.
- Make full payment via bank transfer or credit card and include your student number, as specified on your Letter of Offer, as your payment reference. Send us the copy of payment.
- If you are applying for a student visa, you will receive a confirmation of enrolment (COE), which you must present to an Australian Embassy in your home country or if you are in Australia to your nearest DIBP office.
- At this stage, if you ticked yes to accommodation or airport pick-up on the application form, you must also make payment of the associated quoted fees. These services are not confirmed until the associated fees have been paid and flight details received.